Microdermabrasion is the buffing of the topmost layer of the skin using extremely fine granules. When used properly, this form of exfoliation gently removes horny flakes of skin, reduces the appearance of pores, promotes skin microcirculation and metabolism and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. This creates a more even and smooth complexion for a younger, more radiant appearance.
BIODROGA CLEANSING Micro-Dermabrasion Facial Exfoliator, 75ml
Out of stock
Out of stock
Creamy, sandy texture
- “Power peeling” visibly and tangibly stimulates the blood circulation to the skin
- Skin cell renewal and regeneration are stimulated
- Improves the skin’s microcirculation and metabolism
- Improves the moisture level in the skin
- Reduces lines and wrinkles
- Gives scarring a smoother appearance
- Skin looks fresh and radiant, younger and more balanced
- Leaves skin feeling silky soft
Quartz sand and finely ground pumice stone provide the required peeling effect and leave the skin looking “new”.
Plant-based squalane conditions and smooths the skin.
Shea butter is extremely nourishing, and protects and smooths the skin.
This skin peeling can be used every 14 days as a regular treatment – or even once a week for very rough skin. Apply a hazelnut-sized amount of the skin peeling evenly to moist, cleansed skin. Massage in with wet fingertips for a maximum of 3 minutes, depending on the degree of roughness, and then rinse off thoroughly.
Size: 75ml tube