- Penetrates optimally into the skin due to its formulation as a serum
- Has a wide spectrum of effectiveness
- Reduces premature skin aging symptoms caused by UV radiation such as wrinkles, pigment shifts, loss of elasticity and lack of moisture in the skin
- Protects and preserves the skin against free radicals
- Promotes collagen synthesis and supports the skin barrier
- Supports the regeneration of the skin
Hyaluronic Acid (low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid)
Retinol should be used exclusively in the evening. To begin with, retinol can be applied 2 to 3 times a week in the evening. With good tolerability, the frequency of application can be gently increased. After skin-specific cleansing, pat 1 – 2 pipette strokes of the serum evenly into the skin in the evening.
Important Note About The Application:
- Avoid the simultaneous use of other retinol products
- Avoid eye and lip area
- Avoid sun exposure during the day
- Use sunscreen with at least SPF 30
- Use the product exclusively once a day
- In the home care ritual, the peeling application and the use of the 1% retinol serum must not be combined!
- After a professional acid and needling treatment , do not use the retinol at home until until 3 weeks after your last professional treatment.
Size: 15ml pipette bottle