Anti-Tox Thermo-Peeling is especially recommended for tired, dull skin requiring more vitality and skin that needs to be freed from excess build-up. Mature skin, which requires an optimization of its metabolic functions in order to stimulate the restructuring and regeneration of the underlying tissues.
Effects & Benefits:
- Deeply cleanses the skin down to the pores-frees it from impurities and deep-seated build-up
- The skin’s blood circulation is stimulated, thereby allowing oxygen and nutrients to be effectively transported to the cells, activating the skin’s metabolic processes.
- Refines the skin‘s texture, diminishes lines and wrinkles
- Provides a smooth, fresh complexion
- Optimizes the skin‘s ability to absorb subsequent ingredients.
Thermo-Agent, a synthetically created substance, produces an intensive, long-lasing warming sensation on the skin without causing irritation. Microcirculation and blood circulation are intensified through the Thermo Effect, allowing oxygen and nourishment to be effectively transported to the cells, thus, activating the cells‘ metabolic processes.
Bamboo cleanses the skin down to the pores, revitalizes and stimulates cell renewal.
Avocado Oil through the high concentration of Vitamin A, D, E, and lecithin is particularly effective for the care of dry, flaky skin and protects it against free radicals.
Olive derivative and plant-based Squalane make the skin especially supple after cleansing, leaving the skin with a velvety finish.
Prepare skin by cleansing and toning. Apply Anti-Tox Thermo-Peeling 1-2 x per week in a knife-edge thick layer on slightly moistened skin, allowing, 2-3 minutes to penetrate. Then, with moistened fingers, peel back, thoroughly removing mask residue with water. The frequency of application, penetration time and the degree of exfoliation can vary according to skin type.