European Skin Care Salon offers the following hair removal treatments to keep you looking and feeling your best!
Hair Removal / Waxing
- Please bathe and/or fresh up before your Brazilian, bikini or body wax treatment.
- Do not apply self-tanners, body sprays, deodorants and other topical creams before your appointment.
- If you have been shaving, allow a minimum of 2 weeks or ¼ inch of hair growth. Schedule your wax 2-3days before sunbathing. Avoid heat, tanning beds, hot tubs, and saunas before your appointment.
- Gently exfoliating the area 24 hours before your appointment will remove the dead skin cells on the surface of your skin and allow for a more effective waxing experience.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing to prevent irritation after waxing.
- Everyone reacts differently to waxing. If this is your first time, it is important to take some precautions.
- Heightened sensitivity may be experienced in the area waxed for the next 24-48 hours.
- Avoid heat, tanning, sunbathing, hot tubs or saunas for 48 hours after your treatment. Since a layer of dead skin cells has been removed, sun and or heat exposure can cause skin irritation.
- No hot baths or exercising for 2 hours following your treatment.
- Apply a cold compress to soothe the skin if you experience sensitivity or irritation after your treatment.
We use a high-quality, low temperature wax made in France that is gentle on the skin.
Waxing services are not recommended for diabetics or clients taking Retin-A or Accutane. Please advise us upon checking in if you are a diabetic and/or you are taking medication. Some medications can cause the skin to become very sensitive. Please check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure about the medication you are taking.
Book an Appointment Today
Explore All European Skin Care Salon Services
Be our next 5 Star Experience!
Take a look at what some of our amazing customers have to say about European Skin Care Salon